The Bees are our friends. So much that bee pollen and honey is a complete meal. Yep, thats right! Bee pollen and honey contain most the micronutrients needed to sustain life including b-vitamins, zinc, potassium, magnesium, and iron.
As part of conscious eating and meal planning, we recommend adding bee pollen to your diet as a supplement.
Bee Pollen Benefits
1. Reduces Inflammation. In a study in 2015, bee pollen was shown to reduce inflammation up to 75% and is comparable to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as naproxen/aleve.
2. Lessens Allergy symptoms. Bee pollen was shown in a study to reduce allergy symptoms by inhibiting IgE in the blood stream, which leads to allergic reactions. Bee Pollen was shown to work well as preventative and treatment of allergies.
3. Helps fight bacteria, viruses, fungus. Bee pollen was compared to standard treatment for burns and it showed significant reduction on bacteria and helped to speed up the healing process of newly formed tissue.
4. Anti-Cancer properties. Bee pollen has been shown to inhibit tumor growth and stimulate apoptosis or programmed cell death in cancer cells. It has also been shown to prevent migration of cancer cells (metastasis).
5. Improves cholesterol. In a study in 2018, researchers were able to find that adding bee pollen to standard treatment, total cholesterol reduced by 31% and LDL (bad cholesterol) reduced almost 90%.
As you can see, adding a bee pollen as a supplement to your nutritional plan, will help not only treat diseases, but help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress at the cellular level.
We will have this in stock soon as a supplement and treatment.
Contact us at www.affinitywellnessconsultants.com